CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Favorite Quote

"You gotta take the good with the bad.
Smile with the sad.
Love what you got and remember what you had.
Learn from your mistakes, but never regret.
People change, things go wrong.
But just remember.... life goes on."

Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Everything... Not completely

It is New Year, here in 2009...
What's going on?
Have you had a good vacation?
Did you throw a party this morning?
I did.
I went to Super Sunshine's house.
Smurffette and I were the only one's that went.
It was really fun.
We drank sparkling soda.
We said cheers at midnight.
The first word Smurffette said was, "Maverick."
Then her first blink was right after that.
funny...
kinda.
The first song I sang was....
I Kissed A Girl, By Katy Perry.
The first song Sunshine sang was...
LoveStory, By Taylor Swift.
Finally, Smurffette sang...
You're so gay, By Katy Perry.
She was flipping the camera off and everything...
funny.
memories..

something I will never forget.

It's a new year...
new doorways
new people
new love
new friends
new songs
new life.
Not completely...
You always have one thing...

friends who Love and Care about you.
You guys rock, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

0 comments: