Merry Christmas!!!!
Hope you are having an awesome day.
I know I did.
There is something I want to talk about today....
Today my friend gave me a letter..
(Here it is)
Alien Woman-
This is a letter of appreciation (look it up!!) I hope you
enjoy it!
Your brightness fills the room and your laughter
brings me laughter. You're a great person. Who would have thought
I'd end up with an awesome friend like you?
Your funny and all smiles, but when you're sad, I'm sad. I think we
have an empathy link!
Don't care what others think. Be your crazy, original self! Don't be
afraid to show who you are-you're a beautiful person inside and out.
You're a "daisy" person- bright, happy, feminine, and lovely. You live
things simple! You are just a tiny-bit shy and hiding like
the flower too.
Your eyes glimmer and you tuck your hair behind your
ear when you smile, dazzling. Don't fade! You are, by
chance, Alien Woman!
Stay Beautiful,
Super Sunshine
What would you think If you got a letter like that?
Thoughts spill through your mind.
Like...
Fortune Cookie Much?
Caring friend?
It is hard to take in.
Sometimes, it takes people their whole entire life
to get a great friend like that.
Look at me...
I just saved like 50 years of waiting.
Friends come...
Friends go...
Each came happen..
in minutes, days, months, hours, or an entire lifetime.
"A good friend will accept your past..
believe in your future..
and except you just the way your are."
True friends come from the heart,
sometimes people learn that the hard way.
You can't buy your friends.
A letter like this is way better than
anything you could wrap up in a box
and say, "Merry Christmas."
Life is short but friends last forever,
but you have to care for friendships,
or they fade away.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
CHRISTMAS!!!
Posted by Alien Woman at 4:31 PM
Labels: a real gift, you can't buy your friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment